Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Future projects

Between a migraine and hand problems, it's pretty well impossible to tat today. (I tried it!) So I've been exploring websites and my pattern collection dreaming of possible future projects.

One of my daughters has a fairly large collection of tatted items I've done over the years. The other has 2 -- one is the dragon I recently completed. The problem has always been that I wasn't tatting anything she was interested in. Well thanks to the blogs of totusmel and agasunset I now have some ideas for items that she would really enjoy owning. So while I can't do any tatting, I'm going to review my thread and bead stash and my pattern collection with her in mind. I foresee a need to go shopping -- local and online. I declared this Tat for S... month, but since it is so late in the month she may have to have July as well. My other daughter wants a month, too, as she wants MORE tatting. LOL. It is nice to have homes for my projects before I even start them.

2 comments:

BSOTF said...

I'm sorry to hear that your aren't feeling good. But I'm glad to know that you now have things to tatt for both of your girls. I hope you get feeling better soon. I do enjoy looking at your work & reading your blog.

Typstatting said...

Hope you feel better soon and aren't your girls lucky to have a month of there own!