Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Finished projects of the past three weeks

I apologize for the quality of the picture. I took it with my cell phone and posted it directly from the phone.

As you can see, I've completed two on Jon's fold-over bookmarks and one of Nancy Tracy's Fan Stack Bookmark. I think I put as much tatting in the trash in these few weeks as I have to display--maybe more! Ah well, the tatting itself kept hands and mind busy.

I've enjoyed both of these patterns and expect to come back to them. For now, though, I'm ready to move on to something else. The tatting for my girls must wait until I can get in some appropriate supplies.

3 comments:

God's Kid said...

They look very nice! :)

JB said...

Very pretty! Good job. I tatted the foldover bookmark too. It is a great bookmark to make for a quick gift.

Agnieszka Winnicka said...

Beautiful!!