Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy Week

It has been a very busy week. Mom and Dad are both recovering at home. My hands seem to be doing better. I'm getting my laundry caught up. My daughter's 'stuff' is now packed up and moved into a storage unit until she can move it all into the house she is going to be renting.

You may have noticed a couple of odd posts today (which I've deleted). They occurred as part of setting up my cell phone to make posts to my blog. I'm really excited about this new feature. I won't have to wait for access to my printer's scanner in order to post a picture for you. I can take the picture and send the post from my cell phone!

Right now I'm sitting in Barnes and Noble enjoying a little down time. My daughters and I are out for the night. We've done some shopping. Most of the shops have now closed, and we have a couple of hours until our movie starts. Only in summer could I be planning to attend the midnight opening of a movie on a Tuesday evening! We have tickets for Eclipse. The drive home will be as much fun as the movie. The three of us just love critiquing books and movies. The discussion will be lively enough to keep us awake for the long drive home. Guess who is sleeping in tomorrow. LOL

I've been ordering threads and playing with my new Pop-a-bobbin shuttle. After confirming that some of the threads I need are not available within a 200 mile radius, I'm convinced I need to place another online order or two.

Well, the girls are back. It is hard to listen and type at the same time and B&N is announcing that they are closing in 15 minutes. Time just flies!

4 comments:

Typstatting said...

Oh I am so jealous that you get to see Eclipse before this part of the world I really hope that yu enjoy it. I hope to go and see it next week!

IsDihara said...

Hope the movie is everything you hoped it would be and more! Enjoy your new mobile-posting freedom!

Sewicked said...

What have you been tatting? I'm working on a butterfly, Angelica, from LadyShuttleMaker's 1st butterfly book.

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

The movie was fantastic--our favorite so far in this series. If you liked the first two movies, TypsTatting, I think you'll really enjoy this one.

Sewicked, I've just posted a picture with my phone and I'll add a few comments. I should have saved all of the snippets that went in the trash so I would have a more impressive pile to represent my tatting time. LOL