Tuesday, August 23, 2011

All healed & River Dancers bracelet in Purple

It was hard to keep my hands off my threads for a week, but I knew my fingers would heal faster if I did so. So I played foreman to my family crew as they moved furniture around to get my workroom set up for me. I managed to get a work area established so I can get right to work on the four orders I've received for the multi-colored earring jackets. It will take me weeks to get everything organized like I want it in the two rooms I wrecked in order to make my space, but I'm already loving it.

Here is the purple River Dancers bracelet I finished just before I hurt my hand. The color of the coordinating earring in the picture is closer to the color of the purple (Flora 215). The flash makes the bracelet look a bit too red. Flora calls the color Dark Purple.

3 comments:

Karrieann said...

...Lovely! The bracelet is lovely and the color is beautiful.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Very pretty! I especially like the touch of blue! : )

I'm glad your wrist healed quickly. I am slowly getting back into tatting... very slowly... 10 to 15 minutes a day. Believe me, I learned my lesson!

Suztats said...

Wonderful that your wrist is now healed. Love the bracelet and earrings!