Saturday, August 13, 2011

Amazing Discovery!

Okay, well it is amazing to me and I stumbled upon it by accident. If you've read the listings at my Etsy shop, you know that when my cuff bracelets get a little stretched, I pour hot water over them to tighten them up again, then lay them out to dry. Well, being a bit impatient with the drying process and determined to wear my bracelet, I put it on while still damp. It was like having an air conditioner on my wrist! Why didn't I discover this earlier in the summer?! However, since the heat wave continues, I plan to wear matching cuff bracelets spritzed with water, maybe even scented water, for the duration of this weather. Here is the latest one I listed at Etsy today. Oh, and I got the beaded one listed, too, calling it River Dancers. Thanks for your help in naming it.

4 comments:

Karrieann said...

That is beautiful!

Jane S. said...

Well that is a great idea -- I find that if my wrists are cool, the rest of me generally is too. That is definitely the prettiest wrist cooler I've ever seen!

God's Kid said...

Great bracelet! :)

Jaime Leigh said...

that is really lovely!!!