Friday, February 2, 2024

It has been a long time since I posted anything and during that time, I didn't tatted much either. My health is much improved and tatting is fun again. I'm tatting Sue Hanson's RR520 doily. Mimi Dillman, Dianna Stevens, and I worked with Sue to design this 10.5" round doily. The original was tatted in purple and black size 20. I completed the final round on May 6, 2000 and sent it on its way back to Sue. All pattern rights belong to Sue. 

Even though I had color choices in mind for the project, I tried to use threads from my stash instead. The colors just aren't working for me. It's time for a thread order! Right? And while I'm waiting for it to arrive, I think I'll pick a different thread for the butterflies of round 2 of Sue's center and tat a bit more.

Many of the links and pages in this blog have been updated today. More updates and repairs to come.

Happy tatting!

6 comments:

muskaan said...

OMG, it is such a pleasant surprise to see your blog crop up in my feed again! feeling really happy for you and looking forward to your works 😍

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thank you, muskaan. I've missed you. I've just been very sick for a long time. So thankful to be much improved and ready to pick up my hobby again.

God's Kid said...

So glad to see you back!!!! :)
And tatting too!!! :)
Your start is pretty!! :)

IsDihara said...

Welcome back to the blogosphere! Seeing you online again is such a treat!

Margarets designer cards said...

Welcome back to blog land, and I am glad your are feeling better, nice to see y ou tatting again, that is a good start and beautiful thread

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thank you so much! Your welcome means a great deal to me.