i emptied several bobbins completing these little doilies. I used rings of 5 picots separated by one double stitch. The one with yellow in it was worked in a spiral while I worked the smaller one in successive rounds. I like the latter’s shape best so I will do that again.
The one that matches the latest Concentric Rectangles doily will be going to the dollhouse, too.
I’m headed back to my UFO bin. I have a mistake to correct on the Renulek doily before I can move forward again with that one. My most recent successes have inspired me to tackle that before I put my shuttles away.
Picots really enhance the beauty of these doilies!!!
I've taken a page out of your endeavours and am well on my way to completing a few UFOs.
But I sincerely hope you don't let your shuttles lie idle for too long...
Works really well, lovely. Interesting that the rounds make a better shape than the spiral.
I think both look great!! :)
they both look lovely and a lovely way to empty the shuttles
I love this idea and saw it before where you just randomly tat what ever color you got it's so pretty and I need to do this! great pictures!
Post a Comment