Friday, August 20, 2010

Giuntini Crosses are Finished

I offered to tat some animal bookmarks for my niece's children, but they all wanted crosses. They want animal bookmarks, too, but they want crosses first. LOL Here they are in their favorite colors. All threads are size 20, but I mixed and matched Flora, Lizbeth, and Manuela to get the combinations I wanted. Finished size is approximately 8 cm by 11 cm. These aren't part of the fair entries I planned, but I was so close to finishing them that I decided to do so. As I mentioned earlier when I showed you the black and orange one, the pattern, Double Chained Cross, is by Jackie Giuntini and was published in the August 1998 issue of Tatter Tales.

6 comments:

God's Kid said...

They all look fantastic! :)

Typstatting said...

Lovely crosses!!!

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Ooooh I like the very very much!

BSOTF said...

I like the colors. Sometimes we have to mix several threads so we get the ones we want or the look we are after. They will be very thrilled with their crosses. Plus like the animal bookmarks you make them too.

Singtatter said...

Love your crosses - the pattern and colours! Can't wait to see your animal bookmarks, I love tatting them too :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thanks for all the kind comments. It will be a while before I get to the animal bookmarks. They may have to be part of their Christmas presents. I've got quite a list of things that need to be tatted in the next few weeks.

Happy tatting, everyone!