Friday, April 27, 2012

Tatilicious thread inspires a bookmark

Jess at Tatilicious sent me some of her hand dyed thread a few weeks ago. I had to try the red/white/blue combo first and loved it! (See previous post.) The second one I tried was "Fancy Meadows," and it arrived already loaded on a Bob-Eez. The thread seemed to require a floral theme so I went with a simple traditional bloom and designed a new edging for the strip portion of the bookmark. I still have Pinkaholic and Rainbowlicious to tat up. Again, I thank you, Jess. I'm really enjoying your threads. I think my next design needs to incorporate some of those other goodies you sent with the threads. It's time to meet your challenge and see what I can come up with.

8 comments:

JB said...

Beautiful bookmark. Love the color.

Gunhild said...

Wonderful! Your new design is so beautiful, love it! Happy tatting!

Jane McLellan said...

I love the bookmark. Wonderful meandering strip.

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

I love your bookmark! Jess's thread colors are yummy!

Fox said...

This is such fun!
Fox : )

Singtatter said...

Lovely design!

** jess! ** said...

How pretty!! I like trying to find new ways to use all those little things. I look forward to seeing what you think up!

God's Kid said...

That is gorgeous!!! And I love the design of the straight edging part!!! :)