See pages 36-37 of Tatting With Visual Patterns by Mary Konior
Size 20 Lizbeth threads
Completed during 2018
I’ve decided to abandon the filet tatting project for now. I thank Mandatory for showing me the possibilities of this technique though. At some point I would like to collect her notes from Craftree for later exploration. I’m also abandoning the Starflakes with blending filament. I really don’t like the yellow thread I was using for this project.
Here is what remains in the UFO bin:
- Dillman cluny motif
- Hollander Christmas camels
- Needle tatted bookmark (one of my old designs)
- Ankle bracelet (my design)
- Baby booties (design in progress)
- Tatted bags needing linings (I’m a major procrastinator when I have to pull out a sewing needle.)
- Chiacchierino Concentric Doily
- Renulek WIOSNA 2016 in multiple colors of size 80 thread
- Several Valeire Square projects (centers tatted)
So the Y18 UFO Project has been modified and updated to become my Y19 UFO Project. And it feels so good to be tatting and blogging again.