Tuesday, August 15, 2017

What Have I Missed?

Hello, fellow tatters. I've been out of the loop for the most part since the first of the year. I've missed you all very much, and I'm terribly behind in following all of your creative ideas and techniques.  I'm working my way through your older posts to see some of the wonderful projects you've been working on. I'm also trying to update the Element-al Approach & Techniques documents, but I'm sure to leave something out. I'm adding muskaan's explorations into cluny variations, Diane's Snow Drops, Ninetta's Tuft picots, Usha's Dot Picots, and Carmin's Double Cluny. (Links will be included in the documents when I upload the updates.) Have I missed any other new techniques or applications?

I promise you some images in the next post. :)

3 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

It's good to see a post from you, Eliz! I've missed reading of your adventures. I hope all is going well with you. Even missing out on a few days of reading blogs puts me so far behind that I feel overwhelmed. I look forward to seeing what you try out!

When people ask me what tatting is, I quote you... we make lace with lots of little knots!

Margarets designer cards said...

Nice to see you back with us, no I think your list is a good start to most things that have been going on.

muskaan said...

Can't think of anything else right away, but will keep in mind.
Your documents are an amazing collection - a true labour of love :-)