Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tat Along - Tischband #3

Here it is. The flowers all have leaves now. I used a smaller center picot this time and the result was much better. I think this one is the best one yet. I've really enjoyed this challenge. I'm likely to use Ruth's gorgeous leaves again. It is a great design.

I'm already well into another project--some ideas I've wanted to develop for my Etsy shop for quite a while. I was able to get a little tatting done during my lunch break today which helped me make a good start. I'll tell you all about it when I've gotten a bit more done.

9 comments:

Fox said...

Gorgeous.
Fox : )

Michelle said...

It looks very nice!

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your Tichsband looks beautiful! I love the deep dark colors you chose... so rich and velvety looking!

I hope to get to the leaves today. I went shopping online and ordered the thread I needed. It arrived on Saturday, so I should be good to go!

God's Kid said...

That is really beautiful!! :)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thank you, everyone. Diane, be sure to get the latest version of the pattern. I saw a post at Umi & Tsuru noting that the number of chain rounds on the flower were wrong on the first post.

John said...

Yet, another beautiful piece. This is spectacular!
j.

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Thank you, John. Ruth has a beautiful design and I enjoyed tatting it.

Gunhild said...

Oh what a nice peace you did, love the Colours!
Gunhild

Gunhild said...

Wo love that color! Very deep and impressing , like roses!