Monday, March 5, 2012

TIAS completed and Tat Along 2 Progress

TIAS complete! I managed to finish my TIAS goat Sunday afternoon. Here he is! Thank you, Jane.
Tat Along Progress:  I also started another set of leaves with less tension in the chains and the additional 2-2 on that final round. The first leaf did come out longer than those in my first Tat Along. I'm just now nearing the end of leaf #2 so it is too soon to tell how it is going to turn out. I'll keep you posted.

The triangle Tat Along went with me to work today and has a place on my office desk. I keep a clear insulated cup on my desk to encourage me to drink lots of water and the Tat Along is now its official coaster. Since the cup doesn't sweat, I don't really need a coaster. My desk just NEEDED the tatting. You tatters will understand completely, I know.

Have a great week, everyone.

5 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

You've got me thinking... maybe my desk needs a little tatting as well!

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Of course it does, Diane!

Fox said...

That goat has attitude!
Fox : ))

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

LOL! I hadn't taken a really good look at him, Fox, but I do believe you're right. He looks a bit angry which fits in very nicely with my personal memories of adult goats.

erin, maker of chimes said...

Wow, that's creative!