Sunday, July 25, 2010

Size Comparisons of Yusoff Challenge Snowflakes

Here is my tatting of frakira's version of the challenge. It is tatted in Finca 16. I reversed the colors from her original and I followed the directions that had you complete the center first and then alternate tatting with two pairs of shuttles. The blue round doesn't show up very well on this background. Can you imagine those outer rounds in red and white--a candy cane snowflake! Perhaps another project for later.

It is displayed next to my version, also tatted in Finca 16, so we can compare sizes of the finished flakes. I'm ready to start carolivy's next.

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

I can't wait to see more! Those are just beautiful!!! And yes, I think red and white would be awesome(maybe around a green). :)

Typstatting said...

I think the Candy Cane version sounds really yummy. Love the Snowflakes and the colour scheme!