Thursday, July 1, 2010

Have you ever been tempted to post a picture of the contents of your trashcan?

While I know we all have different amounts of time for tatting and tat at different speeds, I sometimes feel so disappointed at how little I have to show you. I know that is my vanity talking. I enjoy designing. I enjoy problem-solving. Both usually mean lots of discards into my trash can. Working out problems is sometimes part of the fun. Nevertheless, I've considered posting a picture of the inside of the trash can! :D

5 comments:

God's Kid said...

You crack me up! :)
Maybe you should have a can just for the tatting flops and that way it wouldn't be so bad to post a picture of it ;)

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

Not a bad idea. When I peeked into my trash can, I noticed that the tatting bits were kind of lost among the chewed up dog toys, empty water bottles, and the chocolate wrappers. ;D

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Have you heard of TuSAL? Totally Useless Stitch-a-Long? Once a month we update with photos of our ORTS "The snippets of floss left over from stitching are called Orts from an archaic term that means scraps." You can see mine here:
http://tinyurl.com/2abe6dk

and a list of other participants here: http://tinyurl.com/22nmkgn

Eliz Davis aka Tatknot said...

I visited the websites, Charlene. It sounds like loads of fun. I'm looking around for a container I can enjoy filling up and then I'll sign up. Thanks so much for telling me about it!

Agnieszka Winnicka said...

Thats funny, but I know what you mean. I am such a pack rat that I rarely trow anything, even my scrap pieces. You should definitely post pic of your trash can lol